A generalizable application framework for segmentation, regression, and classification using PyTorch
The Generally Nuanced Deep Learning Framework for segmentation and classification.
Why use this?
- Supports multiple
- Deep Learning model architectures
- Prediction classes
- Robust data augmentation, courtesy of TorchIO and Albumentations
- Built-in cross validation, with support for parallel HPC-based computing
- Multi-GPU (on the same machine) training
- Leverages robust open source software
- Zero-coding needed to train robust models
- Automatic mixed precision support
Table of Contents
GaNDLF developers can be reached at https://github.com/CBICA/GaNDLF/discussions and via email.